First off I was wondering if anyone one maybe had some photos of the Three in one dream big bed, like with their dolls standing next to it or very close detail... if anyone could post them I'd be very appreciative.
I've been debating this for quite some time, I just can't seem to decide if the bed is really worth 160.00 alone... much less with 36.00 for the bedding and another 16.95 for the shipping that comes to total of 212.00, to me that's alot. I just really fell in love with the bed its self. I would most likely make my own bedding set, since really I was more fond of the first run bedding. I was just wondering if anyone with the bed could give me some feed back and tell me if the bed is worth the purchase (if it's well made and what not) Also if some of you could maybe post what your favorite bed is ...as in quality and cuteness (o:`, I would really be thankful.